Click image to download or read the Agreement online below.
If you have been a channel partner of Solutionz Innovations prior to June 1, 2020, you will need to re-register and attend one of our training sessions. You should have received an email with the session dates. You can book them below:
- Read and agree to the Company Values and our Channel Partner Agreement
- Click on the Register button
- Solutionz will contact you within 1 business day to give you access to the TripProximity Portal, provide you your referral code for new clients and schedule training
- Sign up for one of our three training sessions the week of June 1 (see red link at the bottom of this page)
By registering as a Channel Partner of Solutionz, the Channel Partner agrees that you have read and understood these values.
You further agree to the following commitment in fulfillment of this Agreement:
Our team brings a very strong work ethic and personal ethics that uphold honesty, confidentiality, trust and respect of others as keys to success. This includes holding all confidential information derived from the Company or its Prospects or Clients in confidence and not disclosing any information that is deemed confidential or proprietary.
I/We promise never to lie, cheat or steal and we will hold our associates and our partners accountable to this ethical standard. This includes not competing with the Company, nor circumventing the Company by working directly with its Customers and not through one of the Solutionz entities. It also includes honoring the Company’s intellectual property, work product and inventions.
I/We will say what we mean and mean what we say. This includes consistently honoring appointments, meetings, work deadlines, deliverables and commitments.
[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Channel Partner Agreement” icon=”icon icon-users2″][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”TripProximity Channel Partner Agreement” is_open=”yes”]This agreement is made between SOLUTIONZ INNOVATIONS LLC, a Florida limited liability company (“we” or “our”); and the organization that is marketing the SmartTrip Tools (“you” or “your”) to its customers and network of connections (“your Network”).
These terms may change from time to time. Registered Channel Partners will be advised of changes to standard terms via the email registered with the Company.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”1.Services”]We will deliver to your clients the Portal used to build, configure, modify and manage the Smart Trip Tools (“TripProximity Portal”) for integration into their enterprise platforms, websites and applications (“Implementation”), which are subject to our Privacy and General Terms and Conditions and our Enterprise Agreement found HERE.
The client will be able to choose the booking brand for the tool. The default brand is TravelingToGive™.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”2.Royalty”]We will pay you a monthly royalty for the first year of each of your active, registered customers in your Network. That payment will be based on receipt of the payment by Solutionz for each consumed booking and the timeline will begin with the first booking.
The payment will be made by the 10th of the following month, including:
(1) If you participate in the sales process, the Base Royalty of 10% of booking revenues.
(2) If you simply provide a lead to our sales team, the Base Royalty will be 5% of booking revenues.
If that royalty is under $100, you will be paid quarterly.
Please note that the channel partner royalty is for one year only, as we have a Client Success team that is responsible for working with our Level 2 and 3 clients to increase their engagement, and we provide a financial incentive to them for this focus on growth. Their support includes a 30-60-90 day call following implementation and a quarterly call thereafter.
Alternative Payment Options
If there is a conflict of interest with you taking payment for introducing us to your network/client base, we have two alternatives:
- We will contribute your royalty to your charity of choice quarterly (must be a US based 501c3)
- If we are using you for your services, we can apply your royalty to those services as payment
As of May 1, 2020, for those Channel Partners that secure more than one account that collectively yield 100 bookings per month, the royalty will be extended for an additional 6 months, for a total of 18 months.
2020 Sales Incentive Program
As of June 1, 2020, for any sale that begins the implementation process prior to October 1, 2020, we will double the standard royalty rate for the first 12 months following the first booking.
For accounts that have recognized unique visitors of 10 million or more per month (as recorded by SimilarWeb), since the sales cycle may be longer, we will honor the sales incentive through December 31, 2020, provided that the initial sales call is held prior to September 1, 2020.
Multi-Year Payment Option
As of June 1, 2020, for those of you that are participating in the sales process and are willing to make a longer term commitment to Solutionz, we are introducing an option for you to choose a multi-year payment structure.
To be eligible for multi-year payments, you need to be considered an “active” Channel Partner, with an average of 10 prospects with activity (emails, calls, meetings) per month and at least one completed sale from the final quarter of the previous year.
You also need to commit to conduct the quarterly review calls with each of your clients for the three year period. Depending on the size of the client(s), and at our sole discretion, we may also elect to have a Client Success team member assigned to support you in those efforts.
Year one we will pay you 6% of the gross booking revenues, beginning when the first booking occurs. Year two, if you are still active as a Solutionz Channel Partner, we will pay you 4% of the net revenues (less our direct costs) and year three we will pay you 2% of the net revenues.
If you are providing just a lead, where our internal team does the close, the payment will be 50% of the percentages mentioned above and you will not need to do the Client Success calls.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”3. Support”]We agree to
(1) Appoint a dedicated Account Director to coordinate all communication and support requests for your Network;
(2) Conduct an onboard Implementation Plan meeting with Enterprise Clients;
(3) Provide final testing assistance of your Implementation; and
(4) Provide ongoing support and 99.95% availability of TripProximity.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”4. Your Obligations”]You agree to
(1) Make introductions to qualified prospects
(2) Register your prospects and coordinate all sales activity with the Solutionz channel partner team
(3) Follow the instructions provided by the channel partner team to update Solutionz with information about all activity
(4) Close the deal, with support from the Solutionz sales team
(5) Honor and uphold the Company Values[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”5. Intellectual Property Rights”]We own or license all intellectual property rights in TripProximity and this Agreement does not give you any ownership interest.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”6. General Terms”]You agree this agreement will also be governed by the General Terms required by our hotel inventory providers on the Privacy and General Terms tabs of this page. Words in this Agreement have meanings as set in the General Terms.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”7. Term”]This Agreement has a renewable term of one year and includes termination provisions as set in the General Terms.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”8. Entire Agreement”]This Agreement, together with the General Terms, represents the entire agreement between the parties regarding TripProximity. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and the General Terms, the former will prevail.[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Privacy” icon=”icon icon-lock3″][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”General Terms & Conditions” icon=”icon icon-file-text-o”][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”Privacy (display and/or print)” is_open=”yes”][/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”GENERAL (display and/or print)” is_open=”yes”]
- General Terms
[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Getting Started” icon=”icon icon-flag-checkered”][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”RESOURCES” is_open=”yes”]Corporate Website
About the new Concierge Capabilities[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”ONBOARDING” is_open=”yes”]For Channel Partners that wish to create an account for a prospect/client, this document provides the background on how to create an account from your referral link (provided to you when you register).
For those Channel Partners that wish to build tools for your own use (or to learn how the tool can be used), here is the documentation for customizing a tool.
If you still need more information, click HERE for the basics on how we compensate Channel Partners or schedule a call using the link to the right.
If you are ready to go, register by clicking on the link below.
Once you have registered, come back to this page and sign up for one of our training sessions.